Residential Moisture Barrier
Infinite Air Cleaning uses an environmentally friendly treatment to inhibit the growth of microorganisms – such as gram positive and gram negative bacteria, and mold – that form a biofilm on cooling coils and other working parts of HVAC/R systems and Air Ducts.
Warranty: If Infinite Air Cleaning LLC treats an air system for mold we will re-sanitize the system, if needed, at no charge. We will provide this service for 6 months from the original job date.
Biofilm Impacts on HVAC/R Coils:
- Increased operating costs as it interferes with the heat transfer process.
- HVAC systems spread these harmful contaminants – which may cause odors, damage surfaces and secrete toxic byproducts – to living and working areas.
- Contaminants that often cause poor Indoor Air Quality ("IAQ") and "sick building syndrome" at the source – the HVAC system.
- Plugged drains cause slime deposits.
Benefits to using Infinite Air Cleaning's environmentally-friendly moisture barrier treatment
- Inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Reduces frequency of coil cleaning cycle
- Increases HVAC/R system operating efficiency
- Reduces system maintenance costs and prolongs system life
- No need to evacuate premises during application
- Will not stain or bleach surfaces or most fabrics
- EPA Reg. No. 67212-2
- Eliminates odors associated with mold