Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
Infinite Air Cleaning always has safety in mind. Lint and debris build up in the clothes dryer vent over time, blocking air flow and creating potentially hazardous conditions including the possibility for an exhaust fire or carbon monoxide intrusion (gas clothes dryers).
Based on combined statistics provided by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and National Fire Protection Association, clothes dryers are associated with approximately 15,000 fires annually.
5 crucial reasons to have your Dryer Vents Cleaned
- PREVENT FIRES — dryer lint trapped in vent lines is combustible
- PREVENT MOISTURE DAMAGE — clogged vent lines trap moisture
- REDUCE MOLD GROWTH — mold thrives in moist, dark, dirty, environments
- LONGEVITY — clear vent lines prevent dryers from overheating
- DRY CLOTHES FASTER — clear vent lines increase moisture removal efficiency
Advanced Warning Signs
- Clothes (especially towels or jeans) that take an extra-long time to dry
- Clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle
- Flapper on vent hood doesn't open when dryer is on