Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Infinite Air Cleaning takes safety very seriously. Based on combined statistics provided by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and National Fire Protection Association, clothes dryers are associated with approximately 15,000 fires annually. Allow our friendly team of professional help you meet your safety goals. Call today for a FREE Commercial Quote!
Commercial dryers that have a high volume of use should periodically have vents cleaned to reduce, most importantly, the risk of fire. Lack of maintenance is the leading cause of dryer fires with lint identified as the source material igniting the fires. Reduced airflow and lint build-up cause overheating and prevent fast drying. Over time, safety switches cycle on and off continuously and can fail, which creates a serious fire hazard.
Reduce Risk, Reduce Costs
A simple solution for prevention is to have your commercial dryer vents professionally cleaned and inspected annually. Routine care of your dryer vent system will prevent:
- PREVENT FIRES — dryer lint trapped in vent lines is combustible
- PREVENT MOISTURE DAMAGE — clogged vent lines trap moisture
- REDUCE MOLD GROWTH — mold thrives in moist, dark, dirty, environments
- LONGEVITY — clear vent lines prevent dryers from overheating
- DRY CLOTHES FASTER — clear vent lines increase moisture removal efficiency
Advanced Warning Signs
- Clothes (especially towels or jeans) that take an extra-long time to dry
- Clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle
- Flapper on vent hood doesn't open when dryer is on